Kalamazoo Beer Week
JAN 10 6PM-9PM: New Holland with Rockford Brewing
JAN 14 6PM-9PM: Short's
JAN 15 6PM-9PM: Stone Brewing
JAN 17 6PM-9PM: Green Flash with Paw Paw Brewing
Valentines Day 2 for $25
1 Appetizer 2 Entrees 1 Dessert
St. Patrick's Day
Green Beer, Guinness on tap, Irish whiskey shots & MORE!
Harvey’s Supports Local… Helping Michigan stay employed!
- Turkey Breast… West Michigan Turkey Producers, a co-op of 28 West Michigan farmers
- Sub buns… Renzema's Bakery - Parchment, MI
- Burger Buns… Renzema's Bakery - Parchment, MI
- Black Bean Burger… Ope's - Kalamazoo
- Pickles & Sliced Jalapenos … Freestone - Bangor, MI
- Michigan beers in bottles and draft. Liquors from New Holland (Holland, MI)
- Tortilla chips & flour tortillas…El Milagro of Michigan - Grand Rapids, MI
- Sandwich Bread … Renzema's Bakery - Parchment, MI
- Coffee…All Stirred Up - Portage, MI
Lunch Meeting @ Harvey's
If you’re looking for a place to have your next business luncheon, then the upstairs at Harvey’s is your destination. We can accommodate parties for up to 50 Monday – Friday from 11am to 4pm. For media purposes we offer a 60” HDTV complete with a Blue Ray Disc Player and Surround Sound. You could also hook-up your laptop to it or to any of the 14 tv’s. We will never charge a room charge. The space will be completely yours to ensure privacy. Call us at 269-492-7506 for more information and to reserve your luncheon today!
The food is the best pub food around with pizzas and subs made in our brick-fired pizza oven, great selection of burgers, healthy choice wraps, vegetarian options, salads, and appetizers to start everyone off.
Thursday we do Extreme Karaoke. Come out and sing your favorite tunes starting at 10pm. Harvey’s offers great drink specials every night. So come down and unwind with your friends or catch the game at the Upper Deck Sports Lounge while you indulge yourself in the quality food and spirits that won’t break the bank!